So this is a tail about me, my 13 year old daughter and our sweet almost 6 y/o female tuxedo cat: Ozkur! I'm a single mom who works full time as a quality inspector & mom; part time as a photographer, crafter & basketcase! I dont know how often I will get to post but i will try as much as I can!
Monday, January 10, 2011
And so it begins...
So after some much poking from my LXC (League of Extraordinary Crafters) friends I have started a blog...yeah... dont know how well this is going to go and how much time I can spend on it but I will do my best! So I'm hoping to be able to post some how-to's, my craft items and somewhere down the road be able to have enough crafts made that i can sell some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Can't wait for you to start posting some crafty awesomeness! (and other not so crafty awesomeness too) :)
ReplyDeletewoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, good job! I love your background btw...
ReplyDelete